- Box size: 3” x 5.5” x 2.75”
- Latex free
- Always check for damaged/broken seals
- Never use a needle if protective label is missing or needle is bent or damaged.
- Remove seal and attach to pen device
- Pull cap straight off to remove outer protective cap
- Do not discard cap!
- Remove inner protective cap
- Check flow of insulin through needle before injection
- Pierce skin and inject slowly as per your physician’s instructions
- Replace outer protective cap
- Remove and properly dispose of pen needle
- Please keep out of the reach of children.
- Please dispose of used pen needles properly, in accordance with local, state or federal laws.
- Do NOT share pen needles.
- Do NOT touch or handle anyone else’s pen needles to avoid the possibility of an accidental needle stick.
- Do NOT use if the needle is bent or damaged.
- Do NOT reuse pen needles.
- Dispose of pen needles in an approved sharps container or an approved puncture-proof container. Contact your local health department for more information regarding disposing of needles and for the local ordinances.
- Insulin pens are not recommended for the blind or visually impaired without the assistance of a sighted individual trained in the proper use of the device.
The product information contained in this document, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers and have not been independently verified by OTC Wholesale, LLC or its affiliates (“OTC Wholesale”). OTC Wholesale is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information.
The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the document, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from OTC Wholesale’s online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use.
Due to product changes, information listed in this document is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and OTC Wholesale disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by OTC Wholesale.